The short story
A Swedish/Colombian Grandmaster and player of the Swedish National Team
The long story
• 9 fold Swedish Team Champion
• 2 fold Swedish Junior Champion
• Nordic Junior Champion
• 3 fold winner of Tusenmannaschacket (The only one throughout history to win it 3 times)
• Bronze Medalist at the European Team Championship (2007) in Crete, Grece
• Winner of various international open tournament such as Mallorca GM, Balatonlelle Open, Alhurin de la Torre, Open Vitoria Gasteiz, Hallstahammar Open and Påskturneringen
• Winner of various rapid tournaments like Varamoronden, Lindeslaget, Pingstschacket, Västgöta Open and Västkustspelen
Other interesting information
• Speaks 7 languages Swedish, English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese and Czech.
• Is a huge soccer fantast and used to play at the highest junior level in Sweden during the youth years.
• Listens to a lot but is a hip hop fan and thus very supportive of the hip hop chess federation
• Holds a master of Science in Business administration and Marketing.
• Educated language teacher and approved interpreter in English and Spanish.